WE ARE OPEN!
Our front office staff is now available to assist you in scheduling appointments. If we are unable to answer your call immediately, feel free to leave a message and we will return your call by the end of the day.
We assure you that while many things have changed, one thing has remained the same: our commitment to safety.
Our office follows infection control recommendations made by the American Dental Association (ADA), the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA). We are staying up-to-date on any new rulings or guidance that may be issued, to ensure that our infection control procedures are current and adhere to each agencies’ recommendations.
We have also implemented the following changes to help protect our patients as well as our staff:
- In accordance with the CDC, American Dental Association, California Dental Association (CDA), and California State Law face coverings are mandatory upon entering the office.
- We have hand sanitizer that we will ask you to use when you enter the office.
- Each patient and their caretaker has their temperature checked using a no-touch thermometer.
- Patients have the ability to receive a phone call upon their appointment time if they wish to wait in their car in our private parking lot.
- We added plexiglass sneeze guards to our front desk area, medical grade air purifiers throughout the office, UV sterilizers and additional cleaning measures throughout the day.
- All dentists and assistants are outfitted in full Personal Protective Equipment, (as shown in our website’s gallery) including face shields.
- All patients and their accompanying caretaker are required to wear a mask to enter our office and must not take it off until instructed to do so. All dental staff wear masks at all times.
- Our waiting room no longer offers magazines, since those items are difficult to clean and disinfect.
- Appointments are managed to allow for social distancing between patients. That might mean that you’re offered fewer options for scheduling your appointment. Also we minimize the number of patients in the office at any time.
- Fortunately, our office’s expansive size as well as the fact that we are a free standing building with private parking allows for effective social distancing without compromising many appointment times.
- We kindly ask that the patient goes to the treatment area independently, or for younger children, only one adult accompanies the patient. Siblings not scheduled for treatment should not attend the appointment.
We look forward to seeing you again and are happy to answer any questions you may have about the steps we take to keep you, and every patient, safe in our practice. We value your trust and loyalty and look forward to welcoming back our patients, neighbors and friends.
Anita Omidi D.M.D.
Hollander Dental Associates